For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for highly motivated, smart and driven engineers to complement our team in Berlin. As a Java developer here, you will be working on our online banking system together with an international team of top developers.
- Providing core services and high quality solutions for a large scale online platform and everything related to the online banking system.
Integrating externally developed components into existing application environments.
Together with the rest of the team, setting standards, establishing guidelines and sharing best practices in order to ensure continuous learning and development as well as stable solutions for our customers
- The main technologies you will use are:
- AWS, Kubernetes, garden.io
- Java, Spring Boot
- MySQL, Apache Kafka
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar working with Microservices in the AWS Cloud.
- Professional Java experience.
- Understanding, dissecting and influencing business requirements in order to find a suitable technological solution is one of your core competencies.
- Good understanding and practical experience in working in an agile environment using test-driven development and continuous integration and delivery.
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable and well documented code comes naturally – we strongly believe in Uncle Bob.
- You are comfortable participating in technical and architectural discussions.
- You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue creating our culture.
- Great English communication skills.
JOIN OUR MISSION, JOIN OUR TEAM – AND GROW WITH US!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You’ll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of €1,700 and four full training days per year
- Free choice of hardware
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- A company pension scheme, which we support with 20%
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer and Christmas Party
- Do you miss being in the office? The corporate ticket gets you there, which we subsidize with 25 € per month (BVG Firmenticket for Berlin and HVV ProfiTicket for HH)
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte raisin.jobs.personio.de.