Webseite MVPF Technologies GmbH
As a Product Designer (UX/UI) (f/m/x) you will help our clients to build the best products & software for their market – working closely with product managers, other designers, and engineers.
As a trusted design expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and what kind of custom software product they want to build. You value customer relationships and know-how to develop amazing experiences both for the client, and their end-users.
- Work on design-led technology engagements helping German and international clients transform their businesses and to develop new digital products and services.
- Lead & facilitate Product Discovery activities such as Co-Creation Workshops and Design Sprints
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: conducting user research and translating research insights into ideas, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for disruptive new products and features.
- Interpret data from qualitative research to reduce assumptions, identify jobs-to-be-done, and help the team to deliver an experience that users understand and enjoy
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Partner with product managers to define and evolve product roadmaps.
- Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- Support & lead client’s internal teams, coordinate from within the project teams of core team members and freelancers.
We are looking for team members who understand & have a passion for product, with a firm understanding of both start-up and corporate ecosystems & priorities. You like getting your hands dirty and playing with new & innovative concepts, all while juggling multiple projects and leading by example.
You join us with:
- 3-4 years experience (ideally both agency and startup).
- Experience and methodological expertise in planning and conducting collaborative workshops, Design sprints, etc.
- Strong experience in hands-on research (both qualitative and quantitative) and willing to build-up and advocate for research further.
- The ability to create and update wireframes and (digital) prototypes using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Strong in articulating you design decisions and presenting you work to others (both designers & non-designers).
- Collaboration experience & skills with PM, Tech and Digital Consultants stakeholders.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving to UX concepts with a strong focus on visual design.
- A good understanding of how to balance gut feeling and data to make decisions.
- Ready to go out of the comfort zone as we are growing fast and working entrepreneurially, we are covering a lot of practices within design (end-to-end from Discovery phase to build & launch).
- First-class verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably German with the ability to eloquently articulate strategy, concepts, and rationale in a comprehensive and understandable manner.
- Ability to travel in Germany and Europe (when the situation is back to normal).
Please see our list as a starting point. We don’t search for a 100% match of lists. We are looking for talented, t-shaped people which will fit in our diverse team and help us evolve.
Please provide a well-structured UX/UI portfolio that outlines the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should touch on the process you applied to tackling the challenges, rather than focusing just on visuals and landing pages. Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products.
The benefit of joining a team full of motivated and curious colleagues allows you to push yourself and enjoy working with us.
It’s our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
- offer the possibility of a 4 day work week.
- ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travellers, and explorers.
- made the „remote“ part of our DNA long ago. „Mobile / Home office“ isn’t a benefit any longer.
- have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humour make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
- live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
- love change – not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
- know we aren’t perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive and let’s make it happen.
Oh and … we play chess not football in the office, we don’t have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren’t unicorns but pay competitively, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable.
MVP Group is comprised of two companies; MVP Factory and MVP Match.
MVP Factory leverages expertise from business entrepreneurship, design, engineering and data science to help organisations execute their digital transformation. We reinvent digital consulting by focusing on products, not slides and on pragmatic doing instead of just talking.
We design, build and scale digital products and ventures.
Digital consulting – reinvented.
MVP Match redefines classical talent solutions, bringing world class freelancers together with perfectly matched projects. Match identifies, tests and engages the best freelance Developers, Product Managers, Designers and digital talent across Europe. Our DNA is in Product building and it shows – we find the very best person for the challenge, at speed.
We provide world-class, vetted digital freelancers – on demand.
Digital talent – reinvented.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte mvpfactory.jobs.personio.de.