Webseite momox AG
Re-Commerce: Wir geben Gebrauchtem ein neues Zuhause
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe’s leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
For our headquarter in Berlin, we are looking for a competent and energetic personality as Head of Accounting (d/f/m) with a passion for numbers and the team.
- Management and development of the accounting team (7 employees)
- Monthly financial statements and year-end reports of the German parent company and consolidated group reporting according to local GAAP (HGB) and IFRS
- Coordination and supervision of the Polish subsidiary
- Direct contact for banks, payment service providers, auditors and tax consultants
- Managing projects and collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams
- Analysis of business processes and creation of ad hoc analysis
- Direct reporting to the CFO
- Studied business administration, specializing in finance and accounting or a certified accountant
- Several years of professional experience in management and leading in the field of accounting
- Consolidation experience is of advantage
- Professional experience in e-commerce/marketplaces is of advantage
- Solution-oriented and active approach to challenges
- Independent, structured and sustainable way of working
- Fluent in German and at least good English skills
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Flat hierarchies and open doors
- We leave room for personal and professional development
- Lounge with table football and PlayStation
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Fit on the job through running groups, cooperation with different sport studios and healthy lunch from smunch.co
- Occupational pension provision
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits, team events and much more
We value the beauty of diversity in our teams and are especially looking forward to applications from people with migration histories, from the LGBTQIA* community, BIPoCs, as well as from people with disabilities and chronic health conditions!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte momox-jobs.dvinci.de.