Webseite Immobilien Scout GmbH
ImmoScout24 has been revolutionising the real estate market for over 20 years. With successful products on our platform and services such as Flowfact, we are creating a digital ecosystem for the property sector in Germany and Austria. With our know-how and diverse services, we ensure market transparency and make complex decisions easy for our users.
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at ImmoScout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosopy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to grow with us and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We’ll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy – Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
Employee Technology is the enabler of all other teams and departments and therefore has a wide reaching and impactful contribution. We support all the teams in the Scout group with their internal technical needs from core infrastructure and endpoint systems to application and service integrations. We are looking for an individual to join our team who is motivated by the challenge of improving our internal IT strategy delivery, and is an experienced people builder with both technical knowledge and passion.
What we need from you
- Empower your team and create a safe and inclusive environment. Help them grow, so they personally develop and advance in their careers.
- Provide deep technical knowledge of IT Systems architecture and support, including particular experience with server infrastructure (Windows/Linux/AD), cloud services, automation and efficiency.
- Have a passion for security as a guiding principle of IT management.
- Provide high quality IT system and service support together with your team(s).
- Commitment to driving high team performance using analysis and data-driven approaches.
- Stakeholder management, feedback collection and interaction.
- Help shape the IT strategy across the Scout24 group as part of Scout24’s Employee Tech management team.
- Help shape and influence the culture of our team and our organization.
What you need to bring
- Experience working in a technical leadership position.
- Strategic viewpoint on providing IT services in a heterogenous environment.
- Track record of managing individuals in growth and development.
- Excellent communications and reporting skills.
- Strong empathy and understanding for stakeholders and requestors.
- Commitment to service excellence.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org