Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
At eBay, we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in Germany and the world. We put our customers, buyers, and sellers at the center of everything we do. We are proud of the diversity of our platform, where you find outstanding and everyday items in different conditions – from preloved, refurb to new offered by private sellers, small and medium companies, or big brands.
As a global brand, our purpose is to create opportunities:
For individual sellers, small businesses, and large merchants
For shoppers seeking value, selection, and convenience
For our people, who seek to make the world better
We offer a great culture and encouraging working environment, and this is an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded digital marketing professional to take the next step in their career at one of the most influential brands in Germany.
Join our great Marketing team in Dreilinden/Berlin as
Senior Consumer Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
You will work in the Marketing team running the creative development, delivery, and optimization of our owned channel digital marketing campaigns to delight our customers about our eBay brand, build trust and engage them to buy and sell on our marketplace. You can influence how we show up to our customers every day and at key retail moments onsite across app, mweb, and desktop, and in email. You are experienced in running the end-to-end creative process from brief to execution, and proactive in recommending how we engage and encourage our customers and maximise our technology to improve campaign performance and deliver on standard methodology digital marketing.
Are you growing when identifying and implementing innovative marketing tactics to deliver commercial results? An in-depth knowledge of B2C marketing and campaign delivery, blending technical expertise and knowledge of customer engagement tactics, is important. You will be a self-motivated and proactive communicator who is eager to learn and have some fun along the way. You will have strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Close collaboration with customer insights to understand buyer needs and barriers
- Collaboration with in-country business teams to understand business strategy and the competitive landscape
- Drive the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns, including defining customer targeting and channel details
- Partner with agencies, write creative briefs and guide asset development, execute on ops processes to traffic and QA (Quality Assurance) campaigns
- Analyze campaign results, make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement, and identification of new opportunities or efficiencies
- Optimize the customer journey and messaging based on customer feedback, funnel metrics, end-to-end QA process, and continuous monitoring
- Develop cross-functional partnerships and have a sense of curiosity to identify new opportunities and drive continuous innovation
- Completed university studies – preferably in the field of marketing and/or eCommerce
- Validated experience in go-to-market planning, email channel marketing, onsite channel marketing, online retail marketing, or related
- Shown success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment, as well as the ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, and highly driven industry
- A performance-focused individual with experience working from concept to completion, dealing with ambiguity, and working toward clarity while having a strong sense of accountability in achieving needed outcomes
- Customer-centric and execution-driven approach, running performance against established important metrics while ensuring excellent customer experiences and high-quality results
- Proven project management experience, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to plan and prioritize
- Ability to establish relationships, collaborate and influence across all levels, functions, geographies – internal and external
- Phenomenal team player with a passion for working collaboratively
- High customer empathy with effective communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.ebayinc.com.