Webseite Delivery Hero
Our mission is to deliver an amazing experience!
Be our next Hero! – Join the world’s leading local delivery platform.
We are looking for a Tax Manager – Corporate Tax (all genders) to join the Central Tax team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
Your main dish:
- Provide independent, comprehensive, and business-oriented tax advice in all areas of German direct taxes. This includes in particular:
- Managing and reviewing tax returns as well as tax assessments for German group entities
- Support regarding German tax accounting matters as well as preparation of tax calculations for German group entities
- Managing of tax audits/tax litigations
- Support regarding German restructurings
- Develop, and work alongside other teams to develop, and implement Delivery Hero standards in contract templates, standard clauses and other consistent tax technical terms and provisions as well
- Reviews of contracts from a tax pov
- Implementation of tax processes and respective updates
- Managing projects end to end, including prioritising & process optimisation to improve efficiency
- Support regarding the implementation of Tax Compliance & Risk Management System
The ingredients you bring to the table:
- You completed your tax or financial studies
- Ideally you are a German qualified tax advisor, a German qualified tax professional, or on your way to either of them.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in corporate income taxation, and have acquired and developed a basic understanding and interest in this area.
- You ideally have experience with the German consequences of international taxation, as well as group taxation questions.
- You are a strategic thinker and possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and solve complex tasks in a legally accurate yet pragmatic and timely manner.
- You possess strong communication skills combined with the right level of negotiation skills and assertiveness.
- You are characterised by excellent organisation, independence, a high level of commitment and a healthy approach to change and challenges.
- You have a strong business focus.
- In-house working experience in a multinational company or working experience in a Big 4 or other internationally recognised advisory firm.
- Interdisciplinary ability to understand diverse topics of a global corporate environment.
- You are fully proficient in English, other languages are a plus.
As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. From prepared meals to groceries, flowers, coffee, medicine… We deliver whatever you need. We operate in over 50 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa and are also pioneering quick commerce, the next generation of e-commerce. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we work with a global ecosystem of employees, riders, and partners, and are at the forefront of innovation.
As one of our Heroes, you’ll work in an international and dynamic environment, with other Heroes from every corner of the globe where you can grow and develop your career with the right support, every step of the way. We are building a company that future generations can be proud of and are committed to welcoming everyone to our table. Delivery Hero has a lot to offer when it comes to benefits: we want to empower our Heroes and that means caring about all aspects of their wellbeing, such as: career, community, social, physical and financial. Learn more about our benefits at Delivery Hero here.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and inclusion are key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of racial identities, religious beliefs, color, national origin, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, age, marital or disability statuses, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Just be yourself and we can’t wait to see what value you bring to the role. We’re as interested in your character as we are in your talent.
Have we sparked your interest? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leader Principles, please apply and send us your CV using the online form. Please note, we do not accept applications via email.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bit.ly.