Webseite Delivery Hero
Our mission is to deliver an amazing experience!
Be our next Hero! – Join the world’s leading local delivery platform.
We are looking for a Manager, People Process Excellence (all genders) to join the People Systems team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- As the Senior Manager of the People Process Excellence team, you will be responsible for driving the global people department into a more process-oriented mindset and sharing the value of process excellence
- Manage a team of 3+ people process experts who are responsible for supporting our Global People & Culture teams on developing new processes and guidelines according to our business needs,
- Creating and driving an HR PRoduct Management culture for driving people initiatives and continuous improvement
- Developing and leading training sessions and workshops to introduce our HRIS to new Key Users during its global roll-out to our entities
- Identifying possibilities for improvement and automation of processes to provide an amazing service experience to our People Teams and employees
- Driving global alignment of People & Culture business processes and Process Performance Indicators as we expand the process mindset and framework globally
- Driving process performance and roll out process excellence initiatives to our regions to drive compliance, enable scalabilities, and continuous growth
- Participating and/or coordinating process change management activities together with the rest of the team.
Your heroic skills:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in business process management
- You have at least 2 years of experience documenting, improving, and automating People Operations/HR processes
- You have people management experience and have led a team previously
Experience in leading process improvement and change initiatives
- Proficient use of process documentation software and tools
- Experience working across globally distributed teams
- You are a strategic thinker and have the ability to understand business interdependencies
- You are open, you have very good communication skills and an ability to create and give presentation
- Ideally, you have a deep understanding of HR systems (Workday preferred)
You are fluent in English, any other languages are a plus
As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. From prepared meals to groceries, flowers, coffee, medicine… we deliver whatever you need. We operate in over 72 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa and are also pioneering quick commerce, the next generation of e-commerce. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we work with a global ecosystem of employees, riders, and partners, and are at the forefront of innovation.
As one of our Heroes, you’ll work in an international and dynamic environment, with other Heroes from every corner of the globe where you can grow and develop your career with the right support, every step of the way. We are building a company that future generations can be proud of and are committed to welcoming everyone to our table. Delivery Hero has a lot to offer when it comes to benefits: we want to empower our Heroes and that means caring about all aspects of their wellbeing, such as: career, community, social, physical and financial. Learn more about our benefits at Delivery Hero here.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and inclusion are key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of racial identities, religious beliefs, color, national origin, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, age, marital or disability statuses, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Just be yourself and we can’t wait to see what value you bring to the role. We’re as interested in your character as we are in your talent.
Have we sparked your interest? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leader Principles, please apply and send us your CV using the online form. Please note, we do not accept applications via email.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bit.ly.