Webseite Bending Spoons
One of Europe’s leading, up-and-coming tech companies.
With tens of millions of active users and hundreds of thousands of daily downloads, we’re among Europe’s leading iOS app developers. Our team of iOS engineers has been a driving force in our ascent so far. As well as leveraging advanced native iOS technologies, we’ve broken new ground with our own powerful libraries that make architecting and developing the highest-quality iOS apps as smooth and efficient as it gets. Now, we’re looking for a passionate, bright, and driven iOS engineer eager to bring our apps to the next level.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Contribute to product development and product roadmap planning for apps with mind-blowing exposure on the App Store. Take a proactive role and ownership of the products you work on.
- Help define the software architecture of new apps or new features for existing apps—and then develop them. The work spans broadly, from engineering and coding features to polishing world-class user interfaces.
- Constantly improve the quality of our products by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary, as well as adding that wow factor to put a smile on our users’ faces.
- Expand our set of iOS libraries as needed to make our iOS engineers more efficient and effective.
- Stay up-to-speed with new technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don’t miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
What We Offer:
- Huge impact. You’ll be working on apps used by millions of people all around the world. The quality of your work will make a decisive difference to our users and to Bending Spoons.
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. With loads of iOS engineers on board, you’ll get the chance to learn from and teach some of the brightest and most skilled people you’ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations we invent our own. It’s a geek’s paradise.
- Own products. We don’t work for clients—we only develop our own apps. Freed from client-provider politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Continuous education. As relentless seekers of knowledge, we pay for your Italian/English language lessons and offer an unlimited book budget—but that’s not where it ends. If you make a good case for some extra learning, we’re delighted to foot the tab.
- Remote working. Spend as much or as little time in our Milan office as you choose (even no time at all, if you’d prefer). Many Spooners like to change up their environment and get out of the city whenever the mood strikes. Every day, you’ve got the freedom to decide where today’s office is.
- Flexible schedule. Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+1, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. Morning person? Start work while the world’s still sleeping. Night owl? Ramp things up while others are winding down. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity. We only ask that you’re available to your teammates a good chunk of the day. That’s why it’s generally best to be based somewhere with a similar time zone—between GMT-2 and GMT+3.
- Unlimited vacations. Take all the time you need to recharge your batteries—no permission process or vacation allowance here. Because a rested, relaxed, and refreshed Spooner is a happy and effective Spooner.
- Top of the market salary and stock options. Our total compensation is very competitive and can grow rapidly and include stock options, depending on your performance.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible People Operations team organizes awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and regular company-wide retreats. Recent destinations include Bali, Argentina, and Tanzania.
- Top-notch HQ. Natural light, silent rooms, state-of-the-art hardware, fun-filled common spaces… the list never ends! You’ll certainly be in the right environment to do your best work. And, when it’s time to switch off, you can do so in style and comfort.
- Relocation package. To ease your move to Milan (if you decide to relocate), the first three months of rent are on us. Visa support is provided for those who need it.
Check out more details on our website!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bndspn.com.