Webseite Avery Dennison atma.io
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employed more than 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to know about Life @ atma.io
What we can offer you! – Your Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Hardware Design and Implementation, to become part of our Delivery team in Europe.
As our Hardware and Firmware SME, you will help to design and commission the HW components related to our atma.io solution for our rapidly-growing customer base on a global basis, and you will be leading the initial as well as the final fine-tuning project phases for designing the HW implementation plans and integrating them to work with our customers’ IT infrastructure. On a regular basis, and by cooperating with our regional Field Engineers during each phase, you will be designing and defining the HW setup (which HW is required to implement a certain use-case, throughput considerations, etc.) and get the design sign-off, in order to drive implementations remotely as well as on-site with our customers in manufacturing, distribution, and retail locations around the globe.
Your Mission includes as well:
- Analyze customer’s infrastructure landscape and design/define required HW components and their integration with customer systems, to fulfill customer’s use cases in the best way possible
- Plan HW installation activities accordingly, fitting into the overall delivery plan (together with the Delivery Manager)
- Design and define infrastructure setup (HW requirements, placement, quantities, optimum installation location, environmental requirements, etc.)
- Design and define IT infrastructure set-up (network topology, routing, security
- Get sign-off for the designed solution
- If required, travel to customer sites around the globe for site surveys and/or commissioning activities
- Provide documentation of HW design and integration to atma.io and AD support teams
What we expect from you! – Your Expertise:
- Previous (international) work experience (5+ years) in IT infrastructure design and implementation including technical (inhouse) customer-facing experience
- Basic skills in CAD to create and maintain hardware and implementation designs
- Technical interest for software development (C# / ASP .NET Core / Angular), and database technologies (NoSQL, SQL)
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Who we are! – Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do – Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte smrtr.io.