Webseite All Out
All Out is a global movement for love and equality.
This is a full-time, permanent, remote contract with flexible working hours. This role is open to candidates from Africa, Europe, and Latin America (within time zones GMT -6 to GMT +3).
All Out’s Senior Manager of Design leads the visual strategy and management of our creative work in order to effectively present our campaigning and other organizational material and engagements. This position is highly collaborative and engages directly with our campaigns team, fundraising team, social media team, tech team as well as external creatives and an internal design team to ensure all assets are delivered on time and within the briefing.
As the direct supervisor of the Design Coordinators, the Senior Manager of Design and Innovation oversees the production of all design work in coordination with campaigning objectives and All Out’s brand.
This position reports to the Director of Growth & Empowerment.
Please include with your application a link to your professional portfolio which includes samples of work in these areas:
- Full campaigns, including social media, email and offline actions
- Video editing, bonus if it contains animations
- Website interfaces
The deadline to apply for this role is Friday, May 20, 2022 at 11:59pm GMT.
All Out aims to provide fair and equitable salaries for a global team. Because this role is open to various continents, the salary range will be a competitive offer specific to your country, to ensure salary equity across our team. It will be shared after the first application screening phase, prior to any written exercise or interviews and based on your particular geographic location. Salary ranges are negotiable based on experience.
All Out is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, trans people, and gender-nonconforming people.
- Oversee the production of all creative products, ensuring that they meet high-quality design standards, including but not limited to email assets, websites, social media assets, videos, print materials, and merchandise.
- Work with Campaigners and the Social Media team to make sure design requests are delivered on time and within capacity.
- Work with the Tech Manager to ensure tech projects follow the All Out brand and UX best practices, providing design assets for tech projects on time and within capacity.
- Overseeing All Out’s branding guidelines and consistency of brand across platforms and materials.
- Oversee the annual design budget for the commissioning of high-level creative projects as needed outside of design team capacity.
- Management of creative subscriptions and All Out’s collection of proprietary videos, photos and icons.
- Actively participate in daily Campaigns team meetings and other team meetings.
- Line management of Design Assistants for the bulk of creative material production.
- Management of creative professionals hired for projects as needed.
- Active participation in the Management Team, working across the organization to help resolve or improve challenges around processes or impact.
- A professional degree in Design or a related field, or comparable experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in a lead design position and managing other creative professionals;
- Strong Adobe Creative Studio knowledge, specially Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro;
- Knowledge of Figma or Sketch and prototyping tools;
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and campaigning acumen skills;
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and verbal communication in English;
- Manage multiple priorities and project deadlines, including tracking and managing within team capacity and internal budgets;
- A passion for promoting the fight for LGBT+ rights around the world;
- And the ability to thrive in a global, diverse, and collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools like Favro and Trello;
- Fluency in either Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German or French;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Animation and Illustration skills;
- And copywriting, especially for social media.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte allout.lgbt.