Webseite Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services
We want you to question and challenge us. That’s how your skills will grow. And your career will too. All across our business there are experts to learn from, possibilities to explore and new opportunities to take. So join our regulatory reporting team and feel free to explore.
About your team:
The regulatory reporting team is responsible for all aspects of the corporate regulatory reporting of FIL Fondsbank (FFB), which includes regular monthly and quarterly submissions. Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the regulatory reporting framework.
About your role:
Your role is very important for the business because FFB is a highly regulated bank and has to comply with a lot of regulations. Therefore, you will work very closely with internal teams such as Financial Accounting, Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit or Operations as well as external stakeholders like auditors or regulators. This includes:
- Developing a sound understanding of the banks business model and the key factors influencing the regulatory reporting environment
- Supporting the current program of continuous improvement and automation of the regulatory reporting framework
- Timely and independent preparation of banking statistics and regulatory reports, including the necessary reconciliations and cross-checks
- Support of projects, for example the implementation of regulatory, system technology or product changes including the analysis of new reporting requirements
- Your experience of regulatory reporting in the banking, financial services or auditing environment is valued
- A good knowledge of German regulatory reporting rules (KWG, HGB, GmbHG), EBA COREP, FINREP requirements and of regulatory reporting systems (ABACUS) is very helpful
- An understanding of accounting in accordance with German GAAP, including its impact on the reporting system is an advantage
- You are dedicated to accuracy and quality, with attention to detail and self-motivated, proactive, organised, and able to use initiative and prioritise in a multi-task environment
- Your German is fluent in written and spoken and conversational in English.
For starters, we’ll offer you a comprehensive benefits package. We’ll value your wellbeing and support your development. And we’ll be as flexible as we can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all of us. It’s all part of our commitment to making you feel motivated by the work you do and happy to be part of our team. For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com