TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. Your well-being is very important to us. As part of this commitment, you will have access to our specially designed wellbeing programs to support your physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
- Responsible for monitoring international short video content quality to ensure community ecological security.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of – the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality center team members and liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy-related questions, issues, and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across
- Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however not essential.
- Minimum 10 months of content moderation experience or as a QA in tech or similar environment
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- A proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
- Excellent language skills, C1 or above level in Norwegian with English working proficiency.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.