- Responsible for monitoring international short video content quality to ensure community ecological security.
- Thorough data analysis, feedback problems & handle necessary escalation and form a quality inspection report.
- Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to the relevant operation’s needs.
- Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, short video product user.
- Excellent language skills, C1 or above level in Finnish with English working proficiency. Overseas working/training is a plus.
- In-depth contact with local customs and culture is highly sensitive to social news.
- Possess strong learning ability, cross-department communication, and collaboration skills.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/ common sense related to job nature.
- Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, etc. With data processing experience and other data analysis capabilities are preferred.
Branche: IT / Computer / Datenerhebung / -analyse