What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the team
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Your future role
You will join the Product Engineering Intelligent Enterprise & Cross Architecture organization, which is at the very heart of SAP. Our unit connects all relevant cross-engineering, strategy, and architecture functions that support SAP’s customers to thrive as Intelligent Enterprises. We are responsible for engineering, enabling, and promoting the Intelligent Enterprise, crafting cloud and mobile experiences our customers will love, and defining the right architectural foundations for SAP’s future platform.
The Executive Office of the Head of Intelligent Enterprise & Cross Architecture is a direct support team to Dr. Philipp Herzig in SAP Product Engineering. The team is responsible for daily business operations including inbox and calendar management, preparation of and follow up on meetings and action items, travel and event arrangements, ad-hoc requests with high visibility and board attention, as well as other business-related activities.
As an Administration Specialist, you are part of the backbone to ensure a smooth and outcome driven working environment in the Executive Office as well as for the executive and his stakeholders, which is key to be successful as a team. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer of the organization and will work closely with the executive assistants, the senior executive, as well as his direct management team and other stakeholders. We are looking for a committed and passionate colleague to support our team with a strong focus on the following activities:
- Executive’s day-to-day efficient calendar management: schedule meetings with internal and external participation in close alignment with the executive assistants as well as the offices of the participants; ensure participation; resolve meeting conflicts
- Domestic and international business trip arrangements from flight, hotel and transfer bookings, over visas to restaurant reservations and support in the expense process
- Virtual and onsite team event (get togethers/offsites/workshops) organization: locations, technique, food and beverage, activities
- General administrative tasks, such as purchasing and digital document maintenance
- Daily business operations and ad-hoc requests in liaison with your team members
- College University degree preferred or comparable educational background 2 years relevant working experience
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and as a team player, being a “roll up your sleeves” contributor
- Reliable and trustworthy work attitude of high integrity, able to handle confidential information
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders
- Good knowledge of communication and presentation tools (Microsoft Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal) and good communication skills
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world. SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:318213 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |