Webseite UHLALA Group
Empowering LGBTIQ+ People in the Working World
BERLIN/REMOTE | FULL-TIME | 3 TO 6 MONTHS | STARTING NOW
ABOUT UHLALA GROUP
We are one of the leading LGBTIQ+ social businesses in Germany. Since 2009, we have been supporting, connecting and empowering LGBTIQ+ people in their careers. Through projects like STICKS & STONES, Unicorns in Tech and RAHM, we strive to promote networking and further education for the LGBTIQ+ community. With our many years of expertise, we support employers in the implementation of their diversity management with events, workshops and consulting services. Our ultimate goal is to achieve equal chances and opportunities for LGBTIQ+ people in the working world. Learn more about UHLALA Group and our other projects at uhlala.com.
As an intern, you will mainly support Unicorns in Tech, the LGBTIQ+ Tech Community, and RAHM, the Global LGBTIQ+ Leadership Community, in terms of event organisation, partnerships & project management.
• Support with the preparation and planning of our overall communication.
• Help us increase our reach by developing cross-channel marketing strategy and our social media presence.
• Manage our social media coverage and online marketing efforts on social media channels and newsletters.
• Interact and grow our communities through our websites and different social media channels.
• Create webpages, content and write articles with SEO maximum engagement on our events and projects.
• Track, monitor, measure and analyse engagement metrics on a variety of our content to develop insights for future marketing efforts across our social pages and websites and their performance.
• Support the delivery of community events, projects and initiatives to scale-up our impact.
• Excellent oral, written command and communication skills in English is essential, German an asset.
• Hard working, reliable, flexible, capable of working both independently and in a team setting.
• Effective „doer“ and eager to learn and build with self-management ability.
• An understanding of LGBTIQ+ issues including D&I management, ESG and CSR principles.
• Passionate about content development, storytelling and research writing skills.
• Enjoy working on social media platforms, social analytics tools and with graphic design skills.
• (Non-EU residents) Applicants must have valid authorisation to work in Germany.
EDUCATION DEGREE DETAILS
This internship is open to graduates or students in the following and related studies: Arts/Humanities, Business Administration, Commerce, Communications/ Media Studies, Corporate Responsibility, International Relations, IT, Journalism, Law, Marketing, Political Science, Psychology, Public Relations Management and Social Studies.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Supervisors who can provide guidance on professional career development.
• Chance to take skills acquired in your studies and apply them in a professional setting.
• A network of diverse, multi-cultural colleagues that are international industry experts, knowledgeable veterans, professionals, managers, and executives.
• Invaluable experience in what it is like to work at a leading LGBTIQ+ social enterprise.
• You can work remotely or chose to work in Berlin, an amazing city with loads of creative inspiration.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
As we are a social enterprise, we unfortunately can’t offer any financial compensation but as an ERASMUS intern, you are entitled to an ERASMUS intern scholarship! As an additional form of compensation, we offer our interns options to work only for 4-days a week, so you have more free time. We are also happy to help you explore further external funding opportunities.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION RECRUITMENT PRACTICES
The UHLALA Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and proudly embraces all kinds of diversity in all its manifestations. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, colour, disability, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. We would also like to explicitly encourage lesbian and queer women, BIPOC as well as inter, trans and non-binary individuals and call on them to apply for all position we advertise.
Please apply immediately by sending an email and attaching a CV/resume and a letter of interest including how you could enhance our team.
Contact: Peter Kakucska |firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com