ABOUT UHLALA GROUP
We are one of the leading LGBTIQ+ social businesses in Germany. Since 2009, we have been supporting, connecting and empowering LGBTIQ+ people in their careers. Through projects like STICKS & STONES, Unicorns in Tech and RAHM, we strive to promote networking and further education for the LGBTIQ+ community. With our many years of expertise, we support employers in the implementation of their diversity management with events, workshops and consulting services. Our ultimate goal is to achieve equal chances and opportunities for LGBTIQ+ people in the working world.
Learn more about UHLALA Group and our other projects at uhlala.com. As an intern, you will mainly support Unicorns in Tech, the Global LGBTIQ+ Tech Community, and RAHM, the Global LGBTIQ+ Leadership Community, in terms of event organisation, partnerships & project management.
- Support with the event concept, planning and preparation;
- Help us increase our reach and grow our community;
- Develop of our ambassador programmes and support of our volunteers;
- Create webpages and documents for the new events & projects;
- Support during the events organised throughout the year;
- Direct interaction with the partners and participants before, during and after the events.
- Excellent and creative writing skills (social media, newsletter, articles…);
- Very good English skills (German language skills are a bonus);
- Very good organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and Adobe suites, WordPress and MailChimp, or desire to learn more;
- Strong communication skills, creativity and fun when working in a team.
- NEW: Since we are offering a remote internship, you would also need to have your own laptop if you are working from home
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A remote internship: Due to the current situation we offer you to work remotely from your own home 🙂
- Working and growing with a creative, motivated and vibrant community;
- Actively supporting LGBTIQ+ rights and community members in their careers;
- Insights into various areas, such as: marketing, project management, event organisation and more
- A motivating working atmosphere in a team with a great sense of humour.
As we are a Social Business, we unfortunately can’t offer any financial compensation BUT as an ERASMUS intern, you are entitled to an ERASMUS intern scholarship! As an additional form of compensation we offer our interns to work only for 4-days a week so you have more free time to enjoy the great city of Berlin! We are also happy to help you explore further external funding opportunities.
Then send us your CV and let us know how you could enhance our team and in which project you would like to be involved. Contact: Bertrand Duteil | firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com