Webseite SAP SE
At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
WE HELP RUN THE WORLD BETTER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- We are looking for people who share our passion for delivering customer value by leveraging technology. To thrive in this role you are a self-starter who appreciates close collaboration, open communication, and feedback.
- Strategize, prepare and deliver engaging solution demonstrations, presentations and value cases to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with SAP Signavio products and services
- Deliver timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information
- Lead complex process mining/process insights evaluations (Proof of Concepts) with a clear focus on customer value
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the SAP Signavio product portfolio, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation
- Collaborate with product and enablement teams to share market insight and solutions, and work with post-sales delivery teams to ensure long term customer success
- Drive strategic internal topics and projects
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- Several years of successful Enterprise Pre-sales experience in B2B
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong collaboration and prioritization skills
- Experience with presenting to Senior Leadership/C-Level
- Experience in leading complex projects/pilot projects
- Experience with BPM, BPMN, Process modelling and process mining software is an advantage
- Experience with SQL, python or R is an advantage
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA, RISE with SAP or Qualtrics is an advantage
- Business-level English & German are mandatory
WE BUILD BREAKTHROUGHS TOGETHER
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
WE WIN WITH INCLUSION
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:334493 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 – 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Job Segment: Pre-Sales, SAP, ERP, Cloud, Computer Science, Sales, Technology
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org