Webseite ProVeg e.V.
The ProVeg Incubator is the world’s first and among the leading incubator and accelerator programmes for plant-based, fermentation and cultivated food startups. Our team supports pioneering entrepreneurs to build and grow impactful food and food-tech companies, launch products and services and secure investment. As part of the International food awareness organisation ProVeg International, our mission is to reduce global animal consumption by 50% by the year 2040.
We are seeking a people-driven, enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join our team as a Office and Events Manager. This multifaceted role combines office management responsibilities with event planning and community management. As the Office and Events Manager, you will play a pivotal role in creating a positive and engaging work environment, coordinating company events, implementing new processes and structures and overall contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole team.
Role: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Co-head/Partnerships Lead, ProVeg Incubator
Community & Event Strategy
- You maintain, foster and connect our different stakeholder communities such as mentors, startup alumni and partners.
- You are the first point of contact for all inquiries about programmes, applications, incubator space, collaborations and other topics.
- You plan, coordinate, and execute various events, such as startup demo days, alumni, mentor and partner meet-ups or webinars and team-building activities.
- You manage event budgets, negotiate contracts with freelancers and vendors, and oversee all logistical aspects, including venue selection, catering, transportation, and audiovisual requirements.
- You continuously assess event planning processes and streamline procedures to optimise event execution.
Office & Quality Management:
– You efficiently organise our day-to-day (virtual) office processes and provide support where necessary (e.g. travel management, coordinating meetings and handling email inboxes)
– You provide general administrative assistance and support to all employees and ensure a smooth flow of information among the team
– You develop and improve our quality and knowledge management systems, including checklists, wikis, and our CRM system and support the maintenance of our internal documents
– You manage office supplies, equipment, merchandise and facilities
– You collaborate with relevant internal departments such as finance, legal and office management to streamline cross-functional processes and enhance productivity.
– You take care of contracts and invoicing
– You support the team in creating presentations, research and other administrative tasks
– Ideally you have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role and in a fast-paced work environment
– You enjoy creating a positive work environment and thrive on bringing efficiency and effectiveness to the team
– You are highly organised, can switch between tasks quickly and have great planning skills
– You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
– You have a positive, can-do mindset and a solution-oriented work style that allows you to work both independently and as part of a team
– You have a passion for food innovation and the startup ecosystem
– You possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
– You are fluent in English and German
– Your work proactively, thinking creatively to generate original and relevant ideas to continuously improve our community and process management
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
– The opportunity to work on a purposeful mission and as part of a team that supports founders globally in building the future of our food system
– Become part of a great team in one of the world’s leading incubators for alternative proteins startups
– Autonomy and creative freedom on how to best achieve the objectives of the role
– Strong organisational focus on personal development and designated training budget with plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
– Flexible, trust-based working arrangements and home office arrangements
– A supportive, open and diverse work environment
Application deadline: open until filled
Start: ideally September 2023
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply. In 2020, ProVeg signed the German Diversity Charter, a voluntary pledge and non-profit organisation that promotes the recognition, appreciation and integration of diversity in business culture.
In 2021, ProVeg took part in the Inklupreneur project and has set the goal of creating nine inclusive positions for people living with disabilities over the next three years.
In 2022, ProVeg scored 88.1% in the PRIDE Index, the LGBTIQ+ Diversity Performance Index, over 20 percentage points above the overall average of 67.9%.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter, a CV and work certificates. Please tell us how you found this job ad! Please send us your application using our online form. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
The upcoming steps include:
– An online test (general aptitude and personality test which only takes 30 minutes)
– A first phone interview with People and Culture
– An online trial task (which can be done within 2 hours)
– A second interview with the Incubator team
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte proveg.jobs.personio.de.