Webseite MVPF Technologies GmbH
- Lead & Deliver. You’ll own and monitor the project’s development team on an ongoing basis and ensure the quality of the project’s technical deliverables.
- Enable progress. You’ll negotiate and rescope the product requirements based on technical feasibility and find compromises that create value. It is your responsibility to challenge requirements while feeling confident and comfortable with being challenged on estimations and technical questions yourself.
- Be a trusted advisor. Work directly with our biggest clients and guide our most complex and challenging projects on a technical level – you’ll be the technical sparring partner, thinking constantly about technical strategy, staffing needs and product viability.
- Collaborate and communicate. Be a partner and steer our dynamic internal & freelance tech talent on your projects – you’ve had experience as a senior & well respected member of cross functional teams before and know how to get the best out of people, leading by example.
- Experience. +6yrs of building enterprise ready / cloud enabled web applications.
- Expertise. You dream in Java and React or NodeJS (and additional other languages make you feel passionate too) and bring significant knowledge on databases as well as experience with various CI/CD systems/pipelines and runtime platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Think big and ahead. You see the big picture of a software project, can identify requirements and prepare a technical specification due to your extensive understanding of a wide range of technologies and how they fit together. Combine this with your capability to gauge the state of developers, unblock and motive them when needed.
- Drive and communicate. You aren’t afraid to take technical decisions to keep the developers and the project moving forward. This gets enforced by your ability to communicate with different personas and stakeholder groups like the developers, the PM, our clients and your internal team.
- Will to travel.…which you’ll use on occasional trips to the client’s site or to our office in case you want to be based outside Berlin.
MVP Factory & You
Joining a team full of motivated and curious colleagues allows you to push yourself and enjoy working with us.
It’s our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
- offer the possibility of a 4 day work week.
- ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travellers, and explorers.
- made the „remote“ part of our DNA long ago. „Mobile / Home office“ isn’t a benefit any longer. There is no need to be based in Berlin.
- have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humour make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
- live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
- love change – not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
- know we aren’t perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive for and let’s make it happen.
Oh and … we play chess not football in the office, we don’t have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren’t unicorns but pay competitively, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte mvpfactory.jobs.personio.de.