Webseite MVPF Technologies GmbH
Think and plan for the users.
- Take strategic project responsibility as a Product Manager and build products with added value for users instead of bypassing their needs.
- Work closely with Design, Engineering and Digital Consulting, cross-functionally and with a focus on building usable, inspiring products with world-class UX.
- Drive and facilitate qualitative and quantitative market research together with Product Designers; collect and analyse data to make data-driven decisions with heart and mind instead of gut and habit.
Guide our clients in a strategically sustainable way.
- Understand our partners‘ business and strategic goals. Your product is our project.
- Guide and lead your (external) stakeholders through clear expectation management, efficient communication and collaborative product development.
Leverage the strengths of your teams.
- Build talented project teams of freelancers, design and engineering in a short period of time according to the individual challenges of the product.
- Take ownership of project management, budgets, timelines, and challenges, and have your team’s back to deliver strong results together.
- Deep understanding of UX coupled with technical expertise and knowledge of the latest methods, tools and strategies in „agile and lean software development“.
- Experience in defining a product vision, identifying potentials together with the customer and communicating them to your project team (and vice versa).
- During your time as (Junior) Product Manager, Product Owner or Project Manager you have managed to develop an empathy for needs and urgency among stakeholder groups that enables you to help everyone work with a vision in the same direction.
- Possess an analytical mindset and to work data-driven compliments your work
- Business understanding and sense of results orientation. Things that help you decide when which priority belongs where – from product features to internal requests.
- German language skills on C2 level and outstanding English on C1 level make you applicable for all our customers, from stealth fashion startups to public sector associations and global corporations.
MVP Factory & You
Joining a team full of motivated and curious colleagues allows you to push yourself and enjoy working with us.
It’s our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
- offer the possibility of a 4 day work week.
- ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travellers, and explorers.
- made the „remote“ part of our DNA long ago. „Mobile / Home office“ isn’t a benefit any longer. There is no need to be based in Berlin.
- have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humour make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
- live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
- love change – not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
- know we aren’t perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive for and let’s make it happen.
Oh and … we play chess not football in the office, we don’t have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren’t unicorns but pay competitively, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte mvpfactory.jobs.personio.de.