Webseite MVPF Technologies GmbH
As a Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/x) you will be able to build and execute a variety of different digital projects, products and ventures end-to-end. You will work with an international and interdisciplinary team of experienced designers*, product managers* and business development talent.
This role is primarily a client-facing one. You will work directly with clients on growth projects.
- Advising clients on how to best scale the success of their projects through various growth hacking strategies (think #performancemarketing, #SEO, #socialads and more).
- Collaborate with the project team to define marketing related tasks and backlogs.
- Take responsibility for optimisation and reporting within accounts.
- Develop and execute projects and processes end-to-end for our internal marketing
- +5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in a marketing/digital agency, startup environment or VC/incubator.
- Strategic and operational experience working with various online marketing platforms and tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, CRM Marketing, etc.)
- You’re super good with clients and external stakeholders, from freelancers to scale-ups to corporates.
- You bring your knowledge to building smart processes and project management and you’re comfortable balancing and prioritising multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A data-driven mindset, helps you develop effective marketing strategies as well as set up and maintain meticulous reporting.
- You are a fast learner and team player who is focused on task execution and lives a get-the-shit-done mindset.
- German at C2 level is mandatory for this role as the majority of clients serve a German speaking user base, which brings the need to create content and presentations in German.
MVP Factory & You
Joining a team full of motivated and curious colleagues allows you to push yourself and enjoy working with us.
It’s our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
- offer the possibility of a 4 day work week.
- ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travellers, and explorers.
- made the „remote“ part of our DNA long ago. „Mobile / Home office“ isn’t a benefit any longer. There is no need to be based in Berlin.
- have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humour make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
- live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
- love change – not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
- know we aren’t perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive for and let’s make it happen.
Oh and … we play chess not football in the office, we don’t have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren’t unicorns but pay competitively, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte mvpfactory.jobs.personio.de.