Webseite MVPF Technologies GmbH
We are looking for a Business Development Manager (f/m/x) to join our core team in Berlin.
You are a true networker and eager to find solutions to the challenges of our clients. You enjoy working with many different people, both internal and external and know which of our services work best for our prospects and clients.
To speed up the chance to get to know you and start striving together, we kept it short:
- Build trust and create an understanding of our client’s needs and challenges, understand their business processes and how we can make an impact.
- You take full responsibility and ownership from First Call, Qualification, Solution Design to successfully negotiating our proposal and ensure a smooth transition into the project teams
- Qualify incoming leads according to the company strategy and, together with other team members, you are responsible for creating compelling pitches and proposals and present them.
- Act as ambassador of MVP Factory, go to Events and expand your network of promising target companies and key decision makers
- Support our Outbound Activities and help establish MVP Factory as the leading Product & Venture Builder
- Collaborate with our Leadership Team and Marketing Team to continuously improve our lead generation and outreach strategies
- Help shape our Marketing & Growth Strategies and take responsibility for continuously improving our processes and effort
- +3 years experience in business development/sales/product management/Account Management roles within the digital agency/tech professional services industry and/or in a B2B/Tech environment
- Experience with different digital services, software development, digital consulting and/or venture building
- Track record of generating new business and closing opportunities
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands and business environments and have a sense of urgency and momentum
- Excellent people skills working with internal teams & client teams with superior communication skills (listening, calling and writing) in English and German (at least a C1)
- You are results- and numbers-driven with a touch of creativity (you adapt your approach based on facts)
- Experience in CRM/Salesforce and XLS/PP
MVP Factory & You
Joining a team full of motivated and curious colleagues allows you to push yourself and enjoy working with us.
It’s our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
- offer the possibility of a 4 day work week.
- ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travellers, and explorers.
- made the „remote“ part of our DNA long ago. „Mobile / Home office“ isn’t a benefit any longer. There is no need to be based in Berlin.
- have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humour make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
- live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
- love change – not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
- know we aren’t perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive for and let’s make it happen.
Oh and … we play chess not football in the office, we don’t have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren’t unicorns but pay competitively, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte mvpfactory.jobs.personio.de.