Webseite momox AG
Re-Commerce: Wir geben Gebrauchtem ein neues Zuhause
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe’s leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
For our ambitious team we are looking for a (Senior) Revenue / Pricing Manager (d/f/m), who is seeking for a performance challenge.
We are a dynamic team focused on developing pricing systems and providing internal and external customers with value-based decisions that help optimize business performance.
- You apply advanced statistical methods to analyze data and create a learning pricing system
- You work closely with our team of software developers and assume responsibility in cross-functional projects, e.g. with marketing or logistics
- You are responsible for the tactical control of purchase and sales prices using our pricing systems
- You monitor continuously and analyze the business development of international markets and platforms such as momox and medimops as well as Amazon and eBay
- You identify opportunities to extend our margin and revenue
You are actively involved in the development of our pricing strategy
- Understanding complex systems and algorithms is child’s play for you
- You successfully graduated in economics, engineering, mathematics or a comparable field
- You have several years of professional experience in pricing and / or revenue management or another highly analytical position, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You are experienced in reporting and familiar with SQL
- You are versed in the use of statistical software packages and have experience in analyzing large data sets
- You have a strategy- and data driven working style and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are communicative, self-organized and demonstrate a high level of initiative
You can look forward to:
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”
We value the beauty of diversity in our teams and are especially looking forward to applications from people with migration histories, from the LGBTQI* community, BIPoCs, as well as from people with disabilities and chronic health conditions!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte momox-jobs.dvinci.de.