ABOUT UHLALA GROUP
We are one of the leading LGBTIQ+ social businesses in Germany. Since 2009, we have been supporting, connecting and empowering LGBTIQ+ people in their careers. Through projects like STICKS & STONES, Unicorns in Tech and RAHM, we strive to promote networking and further education for the LGBTIQ+ community.
With our many years of expertise, we support employers in the implementation of their diversity management with events, workshops and consulting services. Our ultimate goal is to achieve equal chances and opportunities for LGBTIQ+ people in the working world. Learn more about UHLALA Group and our other projects at uhlala.com. As an intern, you will mainly support Unicorns in Tech, the Global LGBTIQ+ Tech Community, and RAHM, the Global LGBTIQ+ Leadership Community, in terms of content creation, marketing efforts and community management.
• Support with the preparation and planning of our events communication;
• Help us develop our cross-channel marketing strategy;
• Manage our online marketing efforts on social media channels, newsletters and advertising campaigns;
• Interact with our communities through our native platforms & different social media channels;
• Write articles, conducting interviews and creative content for our magazines and blogs;
• Social media coverage and support of our events.
• Excellent copywriting & storytelling skills (social media, newsletter, articles…);
• Very good English skills (German language skills are a bonus);
• Very good organisational and time management skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft and Adobe suites, WordPress and MailChimp, or desire to learn more;
• Knowledge of social media strategies and how to monitor effective campaigns
• Strong communication skills, creativity and fun when working in a team.
• NEW: Since we are offering a remote internship, you would also need to have your own laptop if you are
working from home
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• A remote internship: Due to the current situation we offer you to work remotely from your own home 🙂
• Work and grow with a creative, motivated and vibrant community;
• Actively support LGBTIQ+ rights and community members in their careers;
• Insights into various areas, such as: marketing, project management, event organisation and more
• A motivating working atmosphere in a team with a great sense of humour.
As we are a Social Business, we unfortunately can’t offer any financial compensation BUT as an ERASMUS intern, you are entitled to an ERASMUS intern scholarship! As an additional form of compensation we offer our interns to work only for 4-days a week so you have more free time to enjoy the great city of Berlin! We are also happy to help you explore further external funding opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Then send us your CV and let us know how you could enhance our team and in which project you would like to be involved.
We would also like to explicitly encourage and call upon lesbian and queer women, BIPOC as well as inter, trans and non-binary people to apply for the position we are advertising.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org