KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
**This position will be a part-time role of 25 hours per week.**
In this fun, fast-paced role, you will be supporting our DACH Content Development Team (Exploqii). You will assist with administrative tasks as well as coordinating and facilitating individual projects. Some duties include; laying out and tracking the various projects (milestones and timelines) in our project management software, coordinating with vendors and freelancers as needed, assisting with any administrative functions needed to ensure the team is well organized and running smoothly, while producing high-quality training courses.
- Perform and as-needed administrative tasks
- Coordinate and track various aspects of multiple projects using a cloud-based project management environment
- Resource management
- Coordination with vendors and freelancers as needed, during course development
- Tracking vendor costs and project expenses
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Support team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Cultural Studies or related field/experience
- Experience with project management and assistance.
- Experience with MS Office (Word and PPT), Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with project management
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong, detail-oriented work ethic
- Able to jump into any application and learn it quickly
- Can handle a wide variety of tasks from talking on the phone with a vendor or customer to putting together complex spreadsheets
- Understanding of concepts of online learning
- Possess ability and experience to effectively utilize the required technology tools (MS Word, Gmail).
- Language skills: German and English fluently, other foreign languages are an advantage
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte boards.greenhouse.io.