Webseite Immobilien Scout GmbH
Scout24 is a listed tech company that has been revolutionising digital marketplaces for over 20 years. Driving various strategic initiatives over the years, today we focus solely on building an ecosystem for the German and Austrian real estate market. With ImmoScout24, we have been successfully bringing together owners, agents and other services with users. Our know-how and diverse services ensure market transparency and make hard decisions easy for our users.
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Scout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosophy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to develop further and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us:
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We’ll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy – Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
The Data Platform team is looking for an engineering manager. We are responsible for building the tooling and infrastructure around data ingestion, processing, storage, and access that powers data use-cases at Scout24.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support, guide, and inspire a team of engineers to build a state-of-the-art platform that engineers and data experts love to use.
What we need from you:
- Empower your team and create a safe and inclusive environment to grow and advance in their careers.
- Support the engineering team in achieving a high level of technical quality, reliability, and developer satisfaction.
- Work closely with your product peer to develop the long-term vision for Scout24’s data platform and translate the executable roadmap into a plan your team can deliver on.
- Provide technical guidance and help them adopt modern engineering practices.
- Take ownership of the technical operations of the data platform, including security, availability, integrity, and performance.
- Help shape and influence the culture of the organization as part of Scout24’s tech leadership team.
What you need to bring:
- Customer obsession. You start with the customer’s needs and work backward to find a solution to their problems.
- Experience working as an engineering manager or in a similar technical leadership position. You are passionate about building, leading, and nurturing high performant engineering teams.
- Understanding of how to build cloud-native data infrastructure products in the cloud. Bonus points if you have built a data lake on AWS or if you have worked on a data-mesh ecosystem.
- Prioritization framework. You know how to balance the prioritization of value delivery, quality, and stability when shipping products.
- Growth mindset. You are comfortable with a high-paced environment and are comfortable wearing different hats sometimes. You know how to help your team navigate uncertainty.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org