Webseite Honeypot GmbH
Europe's job platform for tech talent.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a Client Success Manager, you will create lasting relationships with our clients and help them build and scale their tech teams. You will take on the following responsibilities:
• Manage B2B customers in day-to-day operations
• Onboard and educate recruiters so they get the most out of our platform
• Plan and co-set structured targets to develop Honeypot’s growth
• Attend industry fairs and client events and be the face-to-the-customer (when COVID-safe)
• Organise and implement educational workshops
• Develop automation features for smaller accounts
• Work closely with our Product and Marketing Teams to improve our platform and services according to client needs
• Find new ways to ensure the best service while remaining scalable
We look for potential.
To thrive in the Client facing position, you have already gained these experiences:
• Completed Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration or any other related field
• At least 3+ years professional experience in client-facing roles (account management, client success, etc.)
• Ideally previous experience in startups and/or working with technology-based products
• You must have complete working proficiency in English and speak German fluently on a native level (C1/C2-level)
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Relationship building – you are client orientated with outstanding communication skills
• Client experience – you care about fostering lasting client relationships
• Staying curious – you enjoy digging deeper to really explore a challenge
• Forward-thinking – you act instead of reacting
• Autonomy – you can develop your own strategy workflow and persevere it decisively
• You have a strong motivation to make a career within startups
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 30+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The chance to take ownership and be instrumental in company success
• The opportunity for personal development and learning from like-minded people
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
•30 vacation days per year (including „Honeydays“ between Christmas and New Year’s that we all take off together – no full email inbox in the new year, yay!)
• Gym membership (Urban Sports Club)
• Learning & Development budget
•Mental Health Resources (e.g. coaching, counseling, psychotherapy) through the Fürstenberg Institute
• Discounted German and English classes during working hours
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity, and those individuals with disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.