Webseite Honeypot GmbH
Europe's job platform for tech talent.
Few things have as much impact on people’s lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago…and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Online Marketing Intern, what you’ll do:
• Own our social media, ensuring that new articles and films are shared creatively across all channels
• Seek out and test new channels to communicate and share with our audience
• For example, influencers, Reddit, etc.
• Organize film premieres for our key documentaries, including local meetups or digital launches
• Fearlessness and creativity to try new things as well as the awareness to know what is appropriate for our brand
• Respond to online comments and queries in a timely manner
We look for potential.
What you’ll bring:
• Passion for creating genuinely good content and being part of the community
• Passion for social media and storytellingProactive, methodical, and creative
• Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
• Education in communications, journalism, business, marketing or related fields
• German or Dutch is a plus
• Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
• Experience with tech or engineering is a plus
• Experience with storytelling, film, or writing is a plus.
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 30+ nationalities and share:
• A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
• Discounted German and English classes during working hours
• Regular company outings and team events (COVID safe)
• Remote work possible: 50% right now, flexible post-Covid
• Work-life services from the Fürstenberg Institute (quick access to coaching, training, psychotherapy and more)
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.