Webseite Honeypot GmbH
Europe's job platform for tech talent.
Few things have as much impact on people’s lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago…and many others!
Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve every day.
Today, we are looking for an Account Executive with ambition and drive to join our office in Amsterdam !
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for positioning, negotiating and closing opportunities with new clients
- You work with our cross functional sales team to drive new clients to our solution for tech hiring
- You work with our potential clients to understand their hiring challenges to identify the best fitting solution and convince them of our solution, or openly tell them that our product is not the right one for them, if that is the case
- You research the market, identify key players and effectively establish and build relationships by demonstrating strong knowledge of our product, the market, technology and talent acquisition – you will be thoroughly trained in these areas
- You work closely with our Marketing team, our Sales Development Representatives and our Client Success Managers to ensure your clients have an excellent start of their partnership with Honeypot
What are we looking for:
- Full working fluency in English is a MUST
- A strong competitive drive
- 1 – 2 years experience in new business sales, preferably in the digital or SaaS area
- Advising, acquisition and closing skills are your forte
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
What we’re offering:
- Join our diverse team of 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
30 vacation days per year (including „Honeydays“ between Christmas and New Year’s that we all take off together – no full email inbox in the new year, yay!)
- Mental Health Resources (e.g. coaching, counseling, psychotherapy) through the Fürstenberg Institute
- Learning & development budget
- Gym membership
- Discounted German and English classes during working hours
- A great work environment, with company outings and regular team events (whenever COVID safe)
- Remote work possible: 50-100% right now, flexible post-Covid
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.