Webseite Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Conceptualize, implement and perform cryogenic characterization of CMOS devices and circuits inside cryostats at temperatures below 10 K
- DC, RF S-parameter (up to 20GHz) and noise measurements
- Work together in close cooperation with device modelling companies and CMOS manufacturing companies to generate a cryo-PDK for a 22nm FDSOI CMOS process
- Take responsibility for operation and maintenance of cryostats
- PhD or Master in electrical engineering, physics or similar fields
- Experience in cryogenic experiments, preferably in the sub-Kelvin range
- Experience with CMOS device physics is a plus
- Experience in MathWorks Matlab would be helpful
- Good command of the English language
- We work on the very latest issues that impact our society and are offering you the chance to actively help in shaping the change! We support you in your work with:
- A large research campus in the countryside, which offers excellent opportunities for networking with colleagues and for sporting activities in addition to work
- A highly motivated working group as well as an international and interdisciplinary working environment in one of the largest research institutions in Europe
- Further development of your own personal skills in combination with a socially balanced working environment
- Collaboration in an exciting research project with a top-class partner organization
- Excellent scientific and technical infrastructure
- Opportunity to participate in (international) conferences and project meetings
- Continuous professional supervision
- Personal support during the orientation phase
- Full-time position with the option of slightly reduced working hours and 30 days of annual leave
- Targeted services for international employees, e.g. through our International Advisory Service
We offer you an exciting and varied role in an international and interdisciplinary working environment. The position is initially for a fixed term of 3 years, with possible long-term prospects. Salary and social benefits in conformity with the provisions of the Collective Agreement for the Civil Service (TVöD).
We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, e.g. in terms of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation / identity, and social, ethnic and religious origin. A diverse and inclusive working environment with equal opportunities in which everyone can realize their potential is important to us.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.fz-juelich.de.