Webseite ekvip automation GmbH
Wir gestalten Automatisierung!
ekvip in Leipzig offers PLC programming and worldwide commissioning. At the same time, we are developing a framework that allows us to focus on automation processes in mechanical engineering. ekvip’s goal is to play an active role in automation within the next five years. We are working towards our standard being actively used in projects and being available on a portal where everyone can contribute.
- Design and programming of control systems for industrial plants using TwinCAT2 / CODESYS2.3
- Coordination of program-technical commissioning – at the customer’s site, at home or abroad
- Further development and optimization of existing plant software
- Technical documentation of the developed systems and processes
- Cooperation with the project management and the technical departments of our customers to ensure a smooth project execution
- Optimization of workflows and introduction of best practices in the area of PLC development
- Mentoring and support of less experienced team members
- Further development of existing frameworks and libraries as well as their documentation
- Improving code quality and maintainability
- At least 7 years of professional experience, extensive experience in software design, programming and commissioning of plants or single machines of different industries (hardware, PLC, HMI)
- Profound knowledge of PLC programming according to IEC61131-3 ST/SFC with TwinCAT2 and/or CODESYS2.3
- Confident handling of various fieldbus protocols
- Experience with NC applications and commissioning of drives
- Experience in the implementation of external devices as well as in the field of safety engineering
- High willingness to travel internationally
- Leadership qualities and ability to work in a team, experience in technical project management and team leadership desirable
No matter how you define your gender, who you love, where you come from, what color your skin is, or what you believe in. We work to be mindful with each other. Our focus is on mutual respect and appreciation as well as motivation and fun at work.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org