Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
Head of Ads Partner (Car Parts& Accessories) Germany
eBay Ads is reinventing advertising at eBay! We’re crafting innovative brand and seller solutions to optimize the ad monetization and experience on eBay. Our goal is to build a valuable experience for both buyers and sellers, while also driving performance for advertisers. To that end, we are innovating rapidly in the ad-tech space and there is no shortage of new challenges for motivated individuals.
Read about some of our products and recent work here:
We are looking for an experienced Head of Ads Partner P&A Germany to join one of the fastest growing teams at eBay to be based in Dreilinden (Germany).
In this role, you will have the primary responsibility of leading and overseeing the activities of the brand partnerships team which include – expanding relationships with Sellers & key Accounts to enhance the growth of your seller portfolio & reach financial targets. You will define the Brand & Sellers sales strategy and own the revenue target associated, identify new markets and also design and deliver special programs, marketing incentives and partnerships. The Head of Ads Partner Car Parts& Accessories Germany reports directly to the Head of Advertising Central Europe.
- Lead team that’s responsible for advertising revenue or large brands across the german market
- Develop Sales strategy both client direct and seller facing teams
- Manage the top/ most strategic accounts (1-20)
- Build relationships with the GM’s in their assigned Focussed Verticals
- Manage the Ads partners within their Pod.
- Build value proposition, packages and pricing for strategic P&A sellers & brands
- Understand the economics of assigned categories : seller goals, margin, seasonality, etc.
- Help develop seller success playbooks to leverage advertising solutions and improve seller performance.
- Partner with the merchandising team to understand category goals, product roadmap, promotional schedule and seller targets.
- Provide recommendations to product and engineering on necessary category-specific ad enhancements.
- Monitor overall category performance & advertising adoption.
- Drive innovation in the development of new advertising products and services
- Input into overall BU agenda, including in seller communications and commercial strategy
- Ensure product development reflects the fundamental needs of the customer
- Manage sales activities across the product range (onsite, offsite, creative content, programmatic & data led solutions)
- Lead sales of advertising and sponsorship opportunities and creative executions
- Partner with Sales Ops to develop and roll out account management processes
- Monitor client feedback and sector trends to identify opportunities for improving existing products or developing new ones
- Market and deliver relevant insights to commercial partners to drive improvements in choice, price and service
- Manage the sales pipeline and clearly help forecast on agreed targets
- Manage progression through the sales pipeline & development of brand solutions team.
- 10+ years experience in ecommerce, performance marketing, digital advertising
- 3+ years of experience in team management (preferraly Account & growth management)
- Exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of accounts
- Fluent in English and German
- Demonstrated strong performance marketing growth experience
- Development of sales strategies to drive revenue whilst meeting customer objectives
- Cultivating high impact growth & account management teams with an innovative flair
- Good interpersonal skills and cross functional team management skills
- Ability to build relationships and rapport and skilled in holistic account / project management to drive results
- Analytical and numerate with necessary skills to produce, monitor and interpret financial information and reports
- A positive, personable and confident communicator
- A confident motivated team player, experienced in managing people
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and generate additional income
- Strong knowledge of excel, dashboard and analytics
- Knowledge of the e-commerce is desirable and P&A vertical is a plus
- Lead multi-discipline teams to deliver income solutions to clients often with multiple lead times & sales cycle
- Focus on developing long term partnerships with key client
The position is based in Berlin (Dreilinden) with 1-2 day remote work days possible.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.ebayinc.com.