eBay Inc. zählt zu den weltweit größten und lebendigsten Marktpl
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
eBay is seeking a passionate, strategic and creative brand marketing professional with profound experience in this area.
As Lead Manager Brand Marketing ,Germany, you will be part of eBay’s local Brand & Social Marketing team and significantly contribute to eBay’s mission to grow the brand in Germany.
This role drives eBay’s brand awareness and consideration with its buyers and sellers by developing and implementing marketing programs as part of eBay’s ‘Always On’ integrated brand communication. The Brand Marketing Lead will also be supporting the development of the overall brand strategy for the German market and ensure a seamless end-to-end customer journey in all brand marketing activations. Driving creative excellence for eBay’s brand campaigns, you will be working across the full marketing mix. You will work closely with the broader German eBay Brand Marketing Team and other functions as well as eBay’s creative agency partners and report into eBay’s Director of Brand & Social Marketing for Germany.
You will be part of a great team in an agile and international environment and a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As one of the world’s most vibrant online marketplaces, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help craft the future of commerce across Germany and the world. We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the center of everything we do. As a global brand our purpose is to build opportunities for individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants, for shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience and for our people, who seek to make the world a better place.
- Develop and implement dynamic brand marketing campaigns that deliver against our strategic brand goals
- Crafting consumer insight-driven briefs and working closely with agency partners to deliver bold, distinctive and coherent creative brand campaign concepts and assets with a ‘Customer First’ mentality
- Working with Head of Media Strategy to align creative and media plans to maximize ROI and innovation
- Working closely with hand-in-hand with cross-functional collaborators and teams to ensure a coherent Brand execution along all customer touchpoints
- Driving brand campaign measurement and takeaways with the goal to consistently optimize for creative excellence and improvements in campaign performance
- Use data and research to help advise marketing strategy and facilitate executive decisions.
- Manage delivery timelines as well as internal and external creative asset approvals
- Contributing to efficient brand budget management
- Proven experience (min. 7+ years) in Marketing Communication role – ideally on both, agency and corporate side. Ideally background in the retail, consumer goods, tech and/or internet sectors
- History of delivering creative, culturally relevant, and effective marketing initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into strategic and actionable marketing briefs
- Proven expertise in developing 360 marketing campaigns
- Experience leading marketing production and media budgets
- Great team player and ability to work optimally with cross-functional teams and agencies to build cross-channel, cohesive, and connected marketing communications.
- Excellent relationship management abilities/strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Retail as well as for the eBay brand
- Solution-focused personality with a ‘can-do mentality’
- Excellent written and verbal skills (German & English)
- Ability to prioritize, learn quickly, and be flexible
- Minimum BS/BA degree required, with strong marketing and analytical background
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, and a good sense of humor
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Continuous development through active trainings
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as education budget, mentoring, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use and regular off-sites & team events
- Family friendly company (e.g. part-time is also possible).
- An exceptional campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service to the eBay campus
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.ebayinc.com.