Webseite Deutsche Aidshilfe e.V.
Deutsche Aidshilfe (DAH) is both self-help organisation and association of autonomous member organisations and professionals. As an umbrella organisation for more than 115 member organisations it represents health- and socio-political interests of people living with HIV/Aids. It also provides prevention of HIV, HCV and sexually transmitted infections (STI) for key populations. More information you find here: http://aidshilfe.de/en/about-us/self-image
By approval of the relevant resources by donors, DAH is looking for a
programme assistant for the “AIDS Action Europe” Network (International Department of the DAH,
part-time position, EG 9c, 75 % of weekly working time, fixed-term)
at the earliest (preferably from 01.08.2022)
Deutsche Aidshilfe is the host organisation of the Project „AIDS Action Europe“. AIDS Action Europe is the largest HIV/Aids related network which brings together experience of 400 civil society actors from Europe and Central Asia. AIDS Action Europe represents interests of civil society on European level (www.aidsactioneurope.org).
Your tasks include:
· Supporting of the overall AIDS Action Europe Programme implementation, including administrative support of the work of Executive Coordinator and Project manager (setting up doodles and zoom calls, organising contracts and public bids, taking minutes of the calls, following up on communication with partners and the Steering Committee);
· Supporting of the network communication and management of the membership;
· Administrative project implementation in relation to documentation and funds processing of the projects;
· Participation in the further development of the AIDS Action Europe projects, communication and governance, including preparation of projects and programme applications as well as reporting.
· You have a relevant university degree preferably in the field of social and communications sciences or similar educational degree and at least two years of relevant professional experience
· Knowledge of HIV and other STIs, viral hepatitis and experience in international work is desirable
· Knowledge of German grant law, public procurement law and its ancillary areas is an asset.
· You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team. You have mastered the use of all relevant office programs.
· You have proficient English and, if possible, German and Russian language skills, both written and spoken.
· You identify with the goals of AIDS Action Europe and Deutsche Aidshilfe and are sensitive to all affected groups and their lifestyles.
· You enjoy traveling and are willing to occasionally work at weekends.
· A manifold, responsible position with a great scope of creativity in an interdisciplinary team.
· A stabile payment according to the German TVöD pay grade 9c.
· A fixed-term work contract with 75% of the agreed weekly working hours, 29,25 hrs/week. The job is secured until the end of 2022 with possible prolongation depending on the funding.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity. People with disabilities or chronic illnesses (in accordance with BGleiG, SGB IX) will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application with a letter of motivation (maximum two files in pdf format).
Please note that all costs incurred through the application or interview (e.g. travel and accommodation costs) cannot be reimbursed by DAH and are the applicant’s responsibility.
Please send your application by 20.06.2022, 24.00 h (latest) via Connectoor.
Applications should only be submitted via our application portal „Connectoor“!
Unfortunately, e-mail applications cannot be considered and will be deleted for data protection reasons.
Job interviews are scheduled for 28.06.2022 in the Federal office in Berlin and/or online.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte deutsche-aidshilfe.connectoor.de.