Webseite CSL Behring GmbH
To strengthen our Austrian Sales and Marketing department, we are currently recruiting for a
Hospital Sales Representative & Project Manager – Rare Diseases
to be located in our office in Vienna.
In this hybrid role you will be supporting our Marketing and our Sales team and take responsibility for our HAE portfolio.
Marketing plans and strategies:
- Monitor and evaluate the changing external and competitive environments.
- Actively develop the right marketing and promotional mix to meet brand sales objectives and customer needs to create and deliver strategic and operational plans appropriate to the life-cycle of the brand so as to optimize return for CSLB.
- To build and develop strategic/operational forecasting from a robust patient model if applicable.
- To ensure operative definition and control of the brand budgets including forecasting, expense management and evaluating cost effectiveness.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy to enlarge channel portfolio.
Life Cycle Management:
- Ensure that marketing concepts are developed and implemented, brand plans and advertising campaigns for the franchise/products as well as the adequate authorization, briefing & monitoring of agencies
- Responsible for recommendations for brand portfolio life-cycle management and gaining alignment on these.
- Identify new product opportunities, accelerate the process of bringing packaging, administration, new products and line extension concepts to the Austrian market in alignment with commercial development strategies.
- Monitor business performance and the external environment and to deliver corrective action as required.
- Proactively partner with the field force, medical department and stakeholders to understand market dynamics and create brand messaging.
- Leverage disease and market knowledge to gain customer insights by means of appropriate tools and techniques. To translate market intelligence into brand strategies and programs.
- Specific product management responsibility (market analysis, competitive intelligence, sales force training, KOL management.)
- Support target achievements of sales and market share targets in the short, medium and long term.
- Work closely with Regional and Global Functions (Germany Marketing, EU Therapeutic Areas, Commercial Development) to support coordination of commercial activities.
- Establish annual marketing budgets and periodic financial marketing forecasts as required and monitor them, initiate activities in a case of deviations from the budget
- Prepare product launches in line with regional/global strategies, adapt to local market conditions.
- Collaboration with medical colleagues to align promotional material with scientific data and elaborate respective messaging.
- Train and align marketing material & messages with sales force.
Key Account Management:
- Develop and maintain contacts with opinion leaders, Healthcare Professionals, Hospital pharmacists, etc.
- Collaborate actively with & support local/regional/global teams and role model the values of CSL Behring.
- Effectively work in the cross functional environment
Congress & symposia activities:
- Organize/participate in national Symposia, Workshops, Lectures for Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists).
- Participation in National/International Projects and Congresses
- Generate, adapt and fulfill regional sales plan (volume & ASP).
- Regular interim-analysis of sales data & discussion of further strategy in line with overall strategy with sales management, territory manager.
- Frequent and independent customer contact/-services of all franchises in territory.
- Use the right portfolio of supportive promotional activities to reach agreed sales goals and enlarge sales potentials. Execute and co-develop digital strategy with focus on virtual HCP contacts.
- Responsible for reasonable use and control of yearly individual Ad&Pro budget.
- Consistent documentation of customer contacts via CRM-system.
- Information and advisory service for the health care professionals regarding the correct usage of medical devices (APPs).
Your Qualification Profile:
- Natural Sciences background and/or experience in Sales/Marketing/Product Management
- At least 3 years of experience in healthcare/pharmaceuticals with special focus on Sales & Marketing.
- The ideal candidate would have sales force experience and strategic and brand marketing thinking.
- Know how / practical work in an international environment would be of advantage.
- Fluent in German (required), advanced English (required)
- Willingness to travel on business (national/international) as required
We are looking forward to receive your online application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org