We are searching for a graduate employee for our Automotive DRIVE trainee program to join our artificial intelligence (AI) team in Regensburg, Frankfurt, or Berlin (your choice).
Our graduate program (start May 2023) takes twenty-four months and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 months long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Germany, and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
As part of the central pre-development department, our goal is to develop and enable the use of AI in future Continental products. We are looking for a machine learning MLOps Engineer with expertise and enthusiasm for bringing machine learning into production, with the ability to design and implement MLOps solutions for AI applications in very diverse fields.
During the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, you will get a global insight in the following field:
- Design cloud-based, highly available MLOps solutions; identify/automate manual data and training processes; implement model handling pipelines; consolidate data environments
- Implement release processes, workflows and live deployments in complex IT environments; ensure post-release application stability and conduct post-mortem of failed routines
- Implement processes for continuous integration, test automation and deployment (CI/CD pipelines)
- Support prototyping activities and driving minimum viable products (MVP)
- Understand and translate business and application specific needs into technical requirements
- Provide quality documentation of your design (process and workflows) and implementation including experiment tracking/logs
- Excellent Bachelor or Master Degree in artificial intelligence, computer science, mathematics, physics, or related fields
- At least 6 months of practical experience in an industrial related working field through internships, (part- or full-time) employment or projects
- First experienced in Python programming language, Amazon Web Services (AWS), CI/CD, test automation in serverless architectures (e.g., Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Hands-on in backend and DevOps (e.g., Git, Docker, Kubernetes, KubeFlos) as well as visualization (e.g., Angular, Bokeh, Power BI, Tableau) and agile methodologies
- Fluent Business English (additional languages beneficial)
- Able to communicate and present technological concepts coherently to internal and external stakeholders
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
Working in the AI group means being part of a highly motivated and growing team working in the fied of artificial intelligence. We strive to work on the frontier of research by having open exchange with experts and highly influential players in the community. Frequent talks, gatherings, and discussions as well as formal and informal team events ensure prompt spread of information. We are maintaining an harmonious atmosphere of easy-going collaboration and exchange. Despite this inviting culture of togetherness, we will provide you with enough flexibility in terms of working time and location. Starting as a participate of DRIVE in Continental is going to equip you with exceptional qualification, network, and industrial experience in the future field of autonomous driving. We are looking forward to meet you!
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.continental-jobs.com.