For the area Wireless Communications with a focus on vehicle access system, we are looking for a working student (m/f/diverse) for a period of two months starting June 2022.
The tasks include:
- Support activities in regard to UWB reflective use cases for in-cabin sensing and car access
- Support and perform measurement activities and data acquisition
- Support and perform data post-processing in Matlab
- Support and perform data classification based on statistical / machine learning in Matlab
- Student (m/f/diverse) in the field of electrical engineering, intelligence, computer science or a comparable field of study
- Basic knowledge about UWB impulse radio preferred
- Good knowledge of C, Matlab and Python is an advantage
- Safe handling of the MS Office programs
- High level of commitment, flexibility, creativity, initiative, teamwork, organization, and communication skills
Please remember to upload your current enrollment certificate, your study regulations as well as your current transcript of grades, as these are essential for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Interesting preliminary projects in the field of high-frequency signal processing
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility of a subsequent thesis in the company
- Various Events for students (m/f/d) such as a factory or city tour and a regular student get together
- A health center with an own physiotherapy and an extensive range of courses
- We support lifelong learning together with personal and professional development
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.continental-jobs.com.