In your role as a Cybersecurity Penetration Tester (m/f/diverse) you will be in charge of the following exciting tasks and responsibilities:
- Performing technical security checks (scans, pentests)
- Security assessments in the areas of network, system, and software architectures
- Development of measures to reduce security risks found in checks / assessments
- Development, implementation, and management of standardized methods for security testing (focus: pentesting)
- Identification, development, and evaluation of measures to reduce security risks in IT services and projects
- Supporting the response of serious security incidents
- Representing cybersecurity in cross-functional groups and meetings
- Writing cybersecurity blogs
- Academic degree in Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Information Technology
- Profound knowledge in the penetration testing environment
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity (ideally CEH)
- Basic knowledge in programming
- Knowledge in IT basics (Windows, Linux, network, firewall architecture) and Web Application Security, OWASP
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal and intercultural competence for good cooperation with different stakeholders and target groups
- Very good communication skills for effective exchange with various target groups
- Good (self-)organization skills
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10 %)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.continental-jobs.com.