Webseite Avery Dennison atma.io
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employed more than 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to know about Life @ atma.io
What we can offer you! – Your Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Software, Integration, and IT, to become part of our Delivery team in Europe.
As our Software SME, you will help to integrate and commission our atma.io software solution for our rapidly-growing customer base on a global basis, and you will be leading the project phases for designing required interfaces and integrating them with our customers‘ systems. On a regular basis, you will be designing and defining the IT setup (network, security, firewalls, remote access, etc.) including discussing and planning additional development with our Product Owner and Delivery Manager, in order to drive implementations remotely as well as on-site with our customers in manufacturing, distribution, and retail locations around the globe. While cooperating with our regional Field Engineers during each phase, you will also deploy the integration – starting from the analysis of the systems to integrate, designing and aligning the data exchange and breaking it down, leading to a detailed interface communication plan.
Your Mission includes as well:
- Analyze customer’s IT software landscape and design/define required interfaces and their integration with customer systems
- Design and define IT setup from an infrastructure perspective (network segmentation and topology, security, firewall settings, remote access possibilities, etc.)
- Design the data exchange architecture from/to customer’s systems (which systems are sending and receiving data for which purpose, which methods are used, etc.)
- Get sign-off for interface design
- Develop additional interface communication/data exchange SW components if needed
- Discuss and align any other development required with POs and plan deployments accordingly (together with PO and Delivery Manager)
- If required, travel to customer sites around the globe for site surveys and/or commissioning activities
- Provide documentation of SW design and integration to atma.io and AD support teams
What we expect from you! – Your Expertise:
- Previous (international) work experience (5+ years) in solutions engineering and technical consulting including customer-facing experience with knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ideally combined with a Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Technical familiarity with software development (C# / ASP .NET Core / Angular) in a cloud-based environment, with hosting platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), API design and implementation, and/or database technologies (SQL / MS-SQL)
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Who we are! – Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do – Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte smrtr.io.