Webseite Avery Dennison atma.io
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employed more than 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to know about Life @ atma.io
What we can offer you – Your Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Product Owner, to become part of our growing atma.io team in Europe.
As our Product Owner (PO), you will help build the atma.io Connected Product Cloud with our vision to give every physical product or item in the world a unique digital ID. By defining our customers’ product vision and managing its development process, you will be supporting our scrum team, managing backlog items, and optimizing the value of these products. In addition, you will lead the product development team towards achieving the vision and mission of our organization.
Your Mission includes as well:
- Act as an interface between the development team and stakeholders
- Have a vision of what to build and convey that vision to the development team
- Translate project and market needs into clear and understandable requirements, epics and user stories
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog items
- Actively collaborate with the development team and the Scrum Master
- Have ownership and continuously improve product requirements
- Responsible for the quality of the overall product
- Have responsibility for product deliveries and release planning
What we expect from you – Your Expertise:
- Previous work experience (3+ years) as Product Owner / Product Manager, ideally with a cloud-based product
- Experienced in software development methodologies including Agile and Scrum processes
- Skilled with sprint management tools such as DevOps or Jira
- Passion for / interest in supporting the digital transformation in the retail/apparel, food, pharmaceutical, medical, and/or other industrial markets
- Periodic travelling combined with the ability to lead impactful virtual meetings
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Start-Up Atmosphere
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
- Attractive salary package (according to Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag up from EUR 3,190.00 gross per month on a full-time basis)
Who we are! – Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do – Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte smrtr.io.