Webseite Avery Dennison atma.io
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employed more than 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to know about Life @ atma.io
What we can offer you! – Your Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Field Engineer, to become part of our Delivery team in Europe.
As our regional Field Engineer, you will act as the local contact point for our customers and help our experts integrate the atma solutions on-site as successfully as possible with your good general IT Infrastructure knowledge. You will carry out on-site solution commissioning and deployment and support our Delivery Team in communicating delivery plans (“local arrangements”). Eventually, you will act as the “extended arm” of our Delivery Team in your geographical region, e.g. to perform hands-on training sessions and general IT tasks – like connecting devices to the network, doing tests, and basic system configurations.
Your Mission includes as well:
- Conduct site surveys to analyze customer’s IT environment regarding pre-requisites for the commissioning of the atma solution
- Act on-site at the customers‘ locations in your region to drive a smooth commissioning process
- Act as local customer contact in your region – speaking the native language of the customer – and as an important “extended arm” and “business card” of the atma Delivery Team
- Perform on-site training sessions with the customer team
- Support the atma Delivery Team doing essential core IT tasks – like connecting devices to the network, performing connectivity and functional tests, and performing required configuration and setup steps in cooperation with the Delivery Team
What we expect from you! – Your Expertise:
- Previous (international) work experience (3+ years) in IT / IT infrastructure including technical (inhouse) customer-facing experience
- Experience in performing software installations as well as troubleshooting and problem resolution on computers, servers, networks, and telecommunication systems
- Willingness to travel (30-50%)
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Who we are! – Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do – Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte smrtr.io.