As an Associate Marketplace Consultant, you strategically consult your own portfolio of Selling Partners independently. Your objective is to support Selling Partners to drive their business growth and program satisfaction by working backwards from their individual targets and developing a roadmap together with your Selling Partners. In addition, you use your analytical know-how to proactively identify untapped potential of each Selling Partner.
Given the early stage of this program (founded 2019), a good deal of your role will be to invent and simplify our service organization by taking ownership and developing expertise for a certain topic in collaboration with Amazon colleagues all over Europe.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR EXPERTISE:
· Selling Partner Management: Simultaneously manage several Selling Partners to drive individual strategies, manage timelines, expectations and owning communications.
· Run Business Analyses: Produce profound business recommendations and actionable insights by using a wide set of analytical tools to interpret customer data.
· Consultancy: Use your comprehensive Amazon knowledge to leverage our solutions for Selling Partners‘ objectives. Consult your Selling Partners on opportunities derived and potential business impact.
· Support Execution: Be a proficient sparring partner to your selling partner guiding the execution of strategic plans, answer ad-hoc questions, and help overcome subject-specific challenges that appear along the way.
· Build relationships: Gain the trust of each managed selling partner by close collaboration and delivering results. Use trust to build and maintain strong relationships with your stakeholders.
· Coach: Dedicate time to educate each Selling partner about Amazon’s solutions and news to enhance each Selling partner’s knowledge about Selling on Amazon.
· Business Reviews: Prepare and present performance deep dives to facilitate a monthly discussion around business progress, current challenges, and strategic plans with your Selling partner.
· Become an Expert: Own a specific subject within our service organization with the goal to support peers, invent processes/tools to the benefit of our internal and external stakeholders, e.g. Branding, Fulfillment by Amazon, Hiring, Tools, Deals and a lot more.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.amazon.jobs.