TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok enables everyone to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok’s Agency Partnership Managers are responsible for building long term partnerships with the top agencies and brands across Switzerland, to educate and inform them about commercial opportunities within TikTok. Our innovative advertising products are high-impact and engaging, we create a native experience for our users and develop deep connections with our brands.
- Establish and manage client partner-focused relationships with large agencies and agency holdings
- Working with cross-functional teams to find the perfect solutions for our clients
- Provide clients with the highest level of sales and customer service
- Retain and grow revenue from agencies, always looking for new opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
Campaign Planning and Management
- Facilitate clients‘ ad campaigns from start to finish
- Manage internal account operations including account set up etc.
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customised to clients‘ business
- Brainstorm, identify and implement advertising solutions on TikTok to deliver measurable results for clients
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help implement complex media strategies
- Degree educated or equivalent professional experience
- Experience as a media planner, in (creative) advertising or producing, in digital and programmatic sales, app monetisation experience is a plus
- Media agency background with at least 4 years experience as a (digital) media consultant/planner
- Must speak Swiss-German
- Experience analysing campaign data and delivering recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written German (native level) and English language skills
- Self-starter, early adopter, fast learner with a start-up spirit
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com