Starting in 2019, Proudr has grown as a community for LGBTIQ+ professionals where queer job-seekers, employees and diversity-driven companies from all industries and career levels come together. Corporate partners of Proudr can show their support for the LGBTIQ+ community and meet their future co-workers.
Proudr is a project against LGBTIQ+ discrimination and for more diversity at work. Because it is safe that companies and employees alike benefit from diversity since it leads to more perspectives, creativity, job satisfaction, and efficiency. Being in contact with other people who are different from us can change the way we think. Companies that are open to diversity issues are better positioned in the competition for the best talents on the job market.
● Recruiting profiles are similar to standard user profiles but they possess the additional function to upload job offers in the job section.
● To get your recruiting profil, create a regular user profile on Proudr (app.proudr.de/signup).
● Then, send us the username and e-mail of the profile to: marc(at)uhlala(dot)com.
● I case you need additional recruiting profiles, tell us the other usernames and emails.
● We upgrade your profile.
● The company profiles are listed under “companies” (app.proudr.de/companies).
● As an example, click here to get to the UHLALA Group profile.
● To set up your profile, we need your company logo. Please send us the image via email to: marc(at)uhlala(dot)com.
● You can also send us one or more additional “mood pictures” which will be published in your profile.
● The user database can be found under the tab “network.”
● At the moment, 4.944 users are registered on Proudr (October 2011).
● When searching for people, you can filter by name, keyword, and location.
● Click on “more filters” (screenshot 1, blue highlight) to find more search options such as career level, industry, or skills.
Proudr After Work Events are networking events in a relaxed atmosphere with DJ music, snacks, and drinks. The events are sponsored by Proudr partner companies. Before the Corona outbreak in February 2020, the first LGBTIQ+ After Work Event was held with one hundred guests.